Come take the adventure and have some fun like you’ve never experienced before in our Aerial Adventure Park. In a beautiful natural seaside setting, you can put your physical skills to the test on three different levels of challenging obstacle courses that climb skyward up to 55 feet high. Designed for all abilities, and complete with a quick ground school. It’s a fun and exhilarating activity for the whole family. Come push your limits in the ultimate individual or group challenge. Push yourself to the extreme by working your way up to our level 3 aerial course. The Aerial Park ticket lasts for 2.5 hours.
|Child 4-9||Youth (10-17)||Adult (18+)|
*Be sure to check requirements and restrictions below.
Group rates available. Call for details.
- Must be a minimum of 7 years of age.
- Guests 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be able to fit appropriately in harness and helmet, and weigh between 40 and 250lbs.
- Must be between 48″ – 6’6″ tall.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before entering the Park. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness)
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- Pockets must be emptied before accessing the course.
- No phones are allowed on the course.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the Park.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify Radical Ropes Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to making your reservation.
Levels and age restrictions
- Ages 7 to 9 have access to Level I
- Must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+)
- Ages 10 to 12 have access to Levels I & II
- Can access Level I solo with an adult (18+) watching from the ground
- Must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+) to access Level II
- Ages 13 & 14 have access to Levels I, II & III
- Can access Levels I & II solo with an adult watching from the ground
- Must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+) to access Level III
- Ages 15+ have access to Levels I, II & III
- Can access all Levels without adult accompaniment
A full refund will be issued if you cancel at least 3 (three) days prior to your reserved date. There are no refunds if you cancel your reservation within the 3 (three) days of your scheduled adventure; however, you may reschedule your adventure if needed. Same day, next day, etc. reservations forfeit the opportunity for a refund.
If the weather is severe or dangerous we may have to cancel your adventure and reschedule or issue a refund.
We work very hard to ensure that your adventure begins no later than 10 minutes after its scheduled time in order to maintain our guests’ plans and expectations.
We do highly encourage reservations. Our online reservation system is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Walk-ins are on a first-come first-serve basis. Guests with reservations will be given priority. Our system does not allow guests to book online for same day reservations.