- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age to participate.
- Guests 15+ years of age may do this course without adult accompaniment.
- Must weigh at least 60lbs and no more than 250lbs.
- Must be between 42″ – 6’6″ tall.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before starting the tour. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self-regulate speed and braking.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the course.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness).
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- Pockets must be emptied before accessing the course.
- No phones are allowed on the course.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies, and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify Radical Ropes Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to making your reservation.
A full refund will be issued if you cancel at least 3 (three) days prior to your reserved date. There are no refunds if you cancel your reservation within the 3 (three) days of your scheduled adventure; however, you may reschedule your adventure if needed. Same day, next day, etc. reservations forfeit the opportunity for a refund.
If the weather is severe or dangerous we may have to cancel your adventure and reschedule or issue a refund.
We work very hard to ensure that your adventure begins no later than 10 minutes after its scheduled time in order to maintain our guests’ plans and expectations.
We do highly recommend reservations. Our online reservation system is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Walk-ins are on a first-come first-serve basis. Guests with reservations will be given priority. Our systems do not allow guests to book online for same day reservations.