Kids Course is uniquely designed for kids 4 to 10 years in age. It includes zip lines and obstacles that will captivate children of all skill levels. Kids Course is a self-guided tour with assistance from our staff. An adult is required to accompany the child, not ride. This is a great option for our future adventurers who are not quite ready for the big course, but who still want to have an amazing zip line experience. Each child is able to traverse this course 3 times and this experience lasts around 30 minutes.
$19 per kid
- Must be between the ages of 4 and 10 years old
- Must have an adult (18+) present watching from the ground
- Minimum height is 3′ tall
- Maximum height is 5’7″ tall
- Maximum weight is 40lbs- 175lbs and must be able to fit appropriately in a harness and helmet
- Must participate voluntarily and have an adult (18+) sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before participating in activity
- Must be able to reach 4’6″
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the Park
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness)
A full refund will be issued if you cancel at least 3 (three) days prior to your reserved date. There are no refunds if you cancel your reservation within the 3 (three) days of your scheduled adventure; however, you may reschedule your adventure if needed. Same day, next day, etc. reservations forfeit the opportunity for a refund.
If the weather is severe or dangerous we may have to cancel your adventure and reschedule or issue a refund.
We work very hard to ensure that your adventure begins no later than 10 minutes after its scheduled time in order to maintain our guests’ plans and expectations.